Origins Online (ELC)
El Cheapo Glam
I learned a new phrase yesterday - El Cheapo Glam. What a brillant phrase! I take it to mean buying branded items but without having to pay at their full prices. I think I share the same style as well!

Except for my Louis Vuitton Vavin PM bag, none of my other branded bags are bought in Singapore. In case you are not aware, the prices of branded goods from Europe are alot more expensive here in Asia than back in Europe or USA. Take the jumbo Caviar Chanel Classic Flap I bought from London recently at Heathrow airport. The credit card bill came to about S$2900 while the retail price of the exact same bag is more than S$4000! Imagine the amount of savings!

With recession looming over our heads and rising prices, everyone is thinking of ways to stretch that dollar. So for me, I go for an El Cheapo Glam style! Not only you get to stretch your dollar, it makes you feel smarter too, being able to pay for the same item for less! Ha.

So for my future posts, I strive to brings news of where to get great stuff at even greater prices!!
posted by blossom179 at 6:54 PM |


0 Comments: